Sometimes sleeping under a tarp or in a tent in the forest is just not enough. You want the full forest experience!
Find or build yourself a shelter and be a part of nature. A shelter is a place where you van stay for a couple of hours or for infinite time. It is a place where you are sheltered from rain, wind, animals and cold or hot temperatures.
On this page you’ll find all information to find or build your own shelter to your needs!
After reading this page you’ll know;
- 13 types of shelters you can build and how to construct them,
- how to select a location for your shelter,
- what materials you can use to build a shelter and why to choose it carefully,
- what building tools are needed for building a shelter,
- how to build a bed in your shelter,
- how to leave no trace after using a shelter.